Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for supporting our little shop in 2017. You make our dreams come true. Before we march forward into the New Year, I'd like to share with you some highlights from the past 12 months.
In 2017, we...
- Launched our Constellation & Co. Card Club subscription service
- Started hosting Hand Lettering Workshops with Songbird Paperie
- Sponsored an adult pub league soccer team that Sara played in
- Became the first Sailor Pen stockist in WA state
- Launched our Empathy, Kindness, Respect shirt with Cotton Bureau and raised over $3k for refugee aid
- Hired our incredible new shop manager, Melissa
- Celebrated with our talented letterpress printer, Brooke, as she graduated with a Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Welcomed new team members Brie, Lara and Beth
- Hosted an awesome winter intern, Bryn
- Sent off our beloved Meredith to pursue her photography career full time
- Hosted a Pop-Up Shop with Gingiber
- Listened to Sara talk about stationery business on the Proof to Product podcast
- Sent Sara to Paper Camp+ and then made about 1,000,000 systems changes to the business and shop
- Had our best craft fair weekend ever at the winter Renegade Craft Fair
- Designed and printed quite a few new products, including: 37 cards, 8 notepads, and 2 enamel pins!
Conviction, Craftsmanship, Community
As a small business and as members of the community, we feel a serious responsibility to give back and support others. With your help, we donated over $4k in 2017! When you shop with us, your purchases make a difference. Here are the organizations and causes we supported in 2017.
- Refugee Women’s Alliance - $ Donation from Empathy, Kindness, Respect shirts
- International Rescue Committee - $ Donation from Empathy, Kindness, Respect shirts
- American Civil Liberties Union - $ Donation
- Southern Poverty Law Center - $ Donation
- Jordan Morris Foundation - $ Donation from Tough Kid Patches
- Kingdom Hope - $ Donation from Tough Kid Patches
- Treehouse - Hosted a winter sock & shoe drive for local foster kids
- Cascadian Gamers - Product donation to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network
- Children’s Therapy Center - Product donation for fundraisers
- Fishermen’s Memorial - $ for hands on printing at the Fishermen’s Fall Festival
- Love is Mightier - Donated design and printed product
- We also supported dozens of small businesses, artists, and makers by purchasing their products for our shop!